I just got sent a copy of Overthrow as a finished book.
Plus, here’s the schedule for bookstore events in August and September. Please come, if you’re in Brooklyn, Manhattan, San Francisco, or Los Angeles! And please consider supporting these bookstores by buying your copy from one of them. Thanks!
- Tuesday, August 27, 7:30pm: Books Are Magic, 225 Smith St., Brooklyn. With readings by Christine Smallwood, Jana Prikryl, Daniel Smith, and Leon Neyfakh. Free admission. Telephone: (718) 246-2665.
- Thursday, September 5, 7:30pm: The Strand, 828 Broadway (at 12th St.), Manhattan. In conversation with Kate Bolick. Admission with the purchase of a signed copy of Overthrow or a Strand gift card. Telephone: (212) 473-1452.
- Sunday, September 8, 4pm: McNally-Jackson, South Street Seaport, 4 Fulton Street (a new location for the store!), Manhattan. In conversation with Astra Taylor. Free admission.
- Wednesday, September 18, 6pm: Book Passage, 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco. In conversation with Anna Wiener. Free admission. Telephone: (415) 835-1020.
- Saturday, September 21: Book Soup, 8818 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, California. In conversation with Elaine Blair. Free admission. Telephone: (310) 659-3110.